Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:49:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 5/26/09 and Blog- Back with Friends
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 5/26/09 and Blog- Back with Friends  ( 2463 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 25, 2009, 11:08:03 PM »

Pictures of the Day May 26, 2009

Anthony wearing a mullet wig/cap at Fonda.

The back of a young girl's t-shirt.

A sunny day with a strong wind Sunday afternoon.

BACK WITH FRIENDS

The long winter was quickly forgotten this past weekend. It really felt great being back with our friends. It's really a bunch of families making one big one. The officials have their families involved. If a father is racing, the wife and kids are usually there. If the kid is racing, Dad and most times, Mom is there as well. And they are all great people to hang around with.
The stories are posted on the ESS website. Photos are posted, too.
http://www.empiresupersprints.com
Anthony is currently 16th in points.
Like I mentioned before, we had a slight rain delay Saturday night. We also had drizzle and a short downpour Sunday morning, and then things cleared up.
As of right now, just after midnight Monday night, the weather looks good for this weekend. Hope it stays that way.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: