Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:31:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 5/16/09 and Blog- The Lawn Awaits
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 5/16/09 and Blog- The Lawn Awaits  ( 2395 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : May 15, 2009, 10:16:20 PM »

Picture of the Day May 16, 2009

The apple tree in full bloom. I'm surprised the blossoms are still there after Thursday.

THE LAWN AWAITS
Posted for Saturday May 16th...................

I am really hoping the rain can hold off most of the day. I mowed it the first weekend of May-two weeks ago.
It's a good thing, Otherwise, it would be a jungle out there.

Bruins Recap-
The Bruins were flat. They had their moments, but Carolina wanted it more than the Bruins did.
After the game, NESN had the camera on fans who were just sitting there. One young guy just had a look of disbelief on his face.
In a small way, I wasn't surprised by the outcome. Carolina seemed to have more drive.

As far as the Celtics go, if they beat Orlando, that might be the last hurrah. Cos' Cleveland is on a mission.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: