Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:18:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Cambridge Chimney Fire Spreads - Fairfax Fire Covers At Station
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cambridge Chimney Fire Spreads - Fairfax Fire Covers At Station  ( 2528 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 13, 2009, 06:38:01 PM »

Two fires kept crews busy Monday afternoon at a campground in Lamoille County.

Investigators say a chimney fire at one of the log cabins at the Sterling Ridge Inn in Cambridge quickly spread throughout the home and to dry brush nearby. Firefighters were able to save the log cabin.

Neighbors armed with fire extinguishers and rakes extinguished the brush fire before firefighters arrived. About an acre burned.

Unofficially, I understand that Fairfax Fire went over and stood by at the station.  They went back down by here just before supper.

They had photos of it on Channel 3 tonight, with strong recommendations that no burning be done due to the dry weather and dry grass.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: