Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:37:37 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Deso - Boissoneault Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Deso - Boissoneault Wedding  ( 9013 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 06, 2009, 11:27:23 AM »

ST. ALBANS - Christina Lynn Deso, daughter of Richard and Suzanne Deso of St. Albans, and Joshua James Boissoneault, son of George and (the late) Mary Boissoneault of St. Albans, were united in marriage on Aug. 2, 2008.

The double ring ceremony was performed by Father Maurice Roy in Holy Angels Church at 1:30 p.m.

The bride’s attendants were Kaitlin Miller, Caitlyn Cyr, Kristen Klein, Kirston Boissoneault, Michele Bruso, and Erica Lupien. The maid of honor was Melissa Bocash, cousin of the bride. 

The best man was Dana Murphy, close friend of the bridegroom.  Ushers were Jeff Boissoneault, Jason Boissoneault, Eric Deso, Michael Bruso, and Bryan Smith.

The junior bridesmaid was Amelia Rothwell, niece of the groom.

The junior usher was Brendan Deso, nephew of the bride.

A reception was held at the home of Richard and Suzanne Deso. 

The music was provided by Bobby Wagner. Flowers were by Upsy Daisy (Donna Meunier). The reception was catered by Bill Wetherbee and the cake was provided by Gail Miller. The photographer was Stina Plant.

The bride graduated from BFA-St. Albans in 2003 and Champlain College in 2007. She is employed at Enosburg Falls Elementary School as a fifth grade teacher. 

The bridegroom graduated from BFA-St. Albans in 2003.  He is employed with Boissoneault Farms. 

The couple took a honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico.  They are currently building a home in St. Albans.
« : April 06, 2009, 11:29:23 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: