Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:06:41 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day March 30, 2009 and Blog-Happy Birthday Anthony!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day March 30, 2009 and Blog-Happy Birthday Anthony!  ( 3133 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : March 29, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »

Pictures of the Day March 30, 2009

Anthony turns 30 today(Monday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY!
Thirty years ago on March 30, 1979, my brother Carl, and his wife Diana, had their second child, a son, Anthony Carl Cain.
Mom got the call from Carl in the afternoon, and I went over to school to tell Margie that she had a nephew.
What a kid. I have watched him play baseball, soccer, and drive a race car.
It's hard to believe he's 30 years old. He has done more in his 30 years, than I have done in my almost-50.
Back in September 1993, Anthony, Carl, and I went to Thunder Road with a go-kart, thus beginning Anthony's racing career. He was 14.
I would, and have, follow him to the end of the world. He is the reason I went to Florida. He is the reason I have travelled to Pennsylvania, New York, everywhere.
He is my hero.
Happy Birthday, Anthony!!

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 30, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »

Anthony sure does look like his Dad.  I could pick him out in a crowd anyplace as Carl's son.  Carl was my little paper boy and mowed my lawn when he was a kid.  How time flies.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: