Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:04:19 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 3/29/09 and Blog- The Open Air
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 3/29/09 and Blog- The Open Air  ( 2702 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : March 28, 2009, 11:10:47 PM »

Picture of the Day March 29, 2009

The first convertible ride of the year. Happy dog!

The little screen on the right says 63 degrees.

THE OPEN AIR
Went for the first ride of the year in Margie's Beetle with the top down. Rex was thrilled. It felt great to look up and see the sky.
I tried to take a picture of the thermometer above the rear-view-mirror because it said 63 degrees. When I saw the picture afterward, I saw the image in the mirror. Great shot.

Getting ready to tape the first Formula 1 race on SPEED. Comes on at 1am. The Australian Grand Prix.

Saturday was proof that it's almost over. Winter. Snow. Bitter cold. An early spring would be nice. Margie noticed a couple of daylillies have popped out of the ground along the house. They may try to crawl back into the ground during the next couple of days.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: