Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:54:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The Moles Were Busy This Winter
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Moles Were Busy This Winter  ( 3755 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 16, 2009, 10:03:38 AM »

For those of us bothered with Moles, well maybe I should say antagonized by Moles, it is a very emotional subject.  For Christmas last year, the kids wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas and I told them gift certificates to J & L for Lime & Grub-ex.  The moles have been in my front lawn, my side lawn and my back lawn.  Man how I hate those critters.  I have seen when I am mowing the lawn where this will dig up mounds of dirt between the time I go around the lawn once.

Only those of you who have moles in your lawn will understand my frustration.

Henry Raymond
JLB
: 56

« #1 : April 05, 2009, 07:28:47 AM »

Hi Henry,     We too have had them bad these year.   First time in 4 winters.   They did a number on our septic field.       Not too happy about it.     Jackie   

JLB
jersea
: 8

« #2 : May 25, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »

Actually, I can sympathize with the mole problem. I have a beagle that should eat them and only plays with them.  He likes to make friends and hopes they will come back and play.  I had to explain to him that they are not "peers", but problems.  He's still trying to figure out why it is a problem to tunnel in the backyard.  However, he knows enough to stay out of his dog house that is full of wasps.  Dumb thing!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: