Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:59:32 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Picture of the Day 2/11/09 and Blog- 2009 ESS Schedule
« previous next »
: [1]
: Picture of the Day 2/11/09 and Blog- 2009 ESS Schedule  ( 2851 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : March 11, 2009, 12:17:43 AM »

Picture of the Day March 11, 2009

Paul's Cow Wash, aka, The L-Team Car Wash. A busy place when the weather is nice.

2009 EMPIRE SUPER SPRINTS SCHEDULE
Sat  May 23 Fonda Speedway, Fonda, NY   
Sun May 24 Utica-Rome Speedway, Vernon, NY $2,000 to win SUNY Canton Series 
Fri  May 29 Ohsweken Speedway, Ohsweken, Ont   
Sat May 30 Merrittville Speedway, Thorold,  Ont   
Fri  June 5 Autodrome Granby, Granby, Que $2,000 to win A-Main sponsored by Fondations 4 Saisons
Sat  June 6 Autodrome Drummond, Drummondville, Que $2,000 to win A-Main sponsored by Fondations 4 Saisons
Fri   June 12 Autodrome Edelweiss Speedway, Cantley, Que Dash sponsored by Centre De Beaute 360
Fri   June 19 Ransomville Speedway, Ransomville,  NY   
Fri   June 26 Mohawk International Raceway, Hogansburg, NY $2,000 to win SUNY Canton Series
Fri   July 3 Can-Am Motorsports Park, LaFargeville,  NY , $2,000 to win SUNY Canton Series 
Sat  July 4 Can-Am Motorsports Park, LaFargeville,  NY $2,000 to win SUNY Canton Series   
Sun   July 5 Utica-Rome Speedway, Vernon,  NY $2,000 to win SUNY Canton Series
Sat  July 11 Woodhull Raceway, Woodhull,  NY   
Fri   July 17 Autodrome Edelweiss Speedway, Cantley,  Que Dash sponsored by Econo Transmission Enr   
Fri   July 31 Autodrome Granby, Granby, Que $2,000 to win A-Main sponsored by Fondations 4 Saisons 
Sat  Aug 1 Autodrome Drummond, Drummondville, Que $2,000 to win A-Main sponsored by Fondations 4 Saisons 
Sat  Aug 15 Autodrome Drummond (Show Up Points) Drummondville, Que
First Annual Quebec Sprint Car Nationals by Fondations 4 Saisons $6,000 to win
Fri   Sept 4 Autodrome Granby,  Granby, Que $2,000 to winA-Main sponsored by Fondations 4 Saisons
Sat  Sept 5 Autodrome Drummond, Drummondville, Que $2,000 to win A-Main sponsored by Fondations 4 Saisons
Sun  Sept 6 Utica-Rome Speedway, Vernon,  NY $2,000 to win SUNY Canton Series
Fri  Sep 18 Ohsweken Speedway, Ohsweken, Ont 
Ohsweken Shootout the Night Before The Nationals
Sat  Sep 19 Ohsweken Speedway (Show Up Points) Ohsweken, Ont
Arrow Express Canadian Sprint Car Nationals $9,000 to win
Sun  Sep 20 Rain Date Ohsweken Speedway (Show Up Points) Arrow Express Canadian Sprint Car Nationals
Sat  Sep 26 Fonda Speedway, Fonda, NY SUNY Canton Series. $2,000 to win.The ESS $1,000 "Take on all comers Challenge!!"   
Fri  Oct 9 Cayuga County Fair Speedway (Show Up Points) Weedsport,  NY 
New York State Sprint Car Challenge     $3,000 to win

I think there are a couple of more races to be added. If everything holds together, the plan is to run the full schedule.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: