Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:33:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  3/8/09 Lost
« previous next »
: [1]
: 3/8/09 Lost  ( 2760 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : March 08, 2009, 08:47:42 AM »

LOST
I apologize for not posting something the last couple of days.
I feel kinda lost.
I lost my website, more or less, and for the last two weeks, I have been without "my" computer. The Wii has OK to use, but the hunting and pecking is getting old. I actually have been getting much better with the keyboard we have for the computer. It's divided in the middle, and better positioned for your hands. I sit down to a regular sized keyboard and I have to hunt and peck to find the letters.
I hope to find out the status of the computer later this morning.
As far as the website goes, that is obviously on hold. Some people have suggested Blogspot. I think I am being too adventureous(sp?) about what I want. When I get the computer back, I have some more looking around to do for webhosting services.

One positive note:
Yesterday afternoon I sat out on a chair on the back lawn without a jacketon. Had a hoodie, but no jacket. And I wasn't cold.
Hopefully the worst of winter is over.
Let me rephrase that:
Let's hope the bitter cold temperatures is over. As in below zero. We still could get the odd snowstorm.
One thing about this winter, it's been a continuous rollercoaster ride. Freeze, warm up, melt, freeze again. I've lost count as to how many times Mill Brook has froze over, then thawed out.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: