Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:58:13 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Greetings from Margie's Laptop!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Greetings from Margie's Laptop!  ( 2993 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : February 26, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »

Margie let me use her laptop tonight so I can do a blog without the carpal tunnel.
There is a couple of USB ports on the back of the Wii. but I don't have a USB keyboard. Thanks, though, for the info, guys.
Fairpoint won't let me log in to get my e-mail. Cretins.
Someone may be looking at my computer this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed that it can get working again. I really miss it.
Bored? Log onto the computer.
Apologies for no pictures. Nothing really to take a picture of. Snow or melting snow. Nothing exciting.
Thanks you, Henry, for the new password.

Not much has been happening this week. I have been going around to my classrooms and disinfected tables, chairs, and desks, hoping to kill whatever germs are sickening everyone at school.
One of our guys has been out sick himself for a couple of days. I spent most of the day on Wednesday in the Fairfax Community Library disinfecting everything.

I agree with Jeremey in ZITS. I am so over February.

Kinda getting used to the laptop keyboard. Our regular computer has a keyboard that's divided in the middle.

That's all for now.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: