Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:58:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  An Original Photo Of St. Luke's Interior From Donna Meunier
« previous next »
: [1]
: An Original Photo Of St. Luke's Interior From Donna Meunier  ( 2973 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 11, 2009, 10:49:10 PM »

I was looking for pictures for a family project and look what fell out of the photo album. I believe it was taken by Roger's mother. I didn't put it in the album because the quality wasn't great and I thought it's only a picture of the old church. It is complete with the red velvet canopy and backdrop behind the altar. She wasn't a great photographer but it may be a scarce picture. hope it might be usable for something     Donna

You are right Donna, it may be the only picture we have of it after the renovations that were done and fortunately the year and month are on the photo - Thank you so much.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 27, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

A special thanks to Lisa Boucher for scanning this at 1200 dpi so we can see what the old St. Luke Altar looked like in 1965:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: