Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:12:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Hit and Run
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hit and Run  ( 3376 )
kschmidt
: 9

« : December 06, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »

Hi Henry.  Last night around 10 pm someone hit my husband's truck in the Parking lot at Minor's store.  It caused quite a bit of damage to the passenger side.  We didn't notice it until the following morning because it was on the passenger side and left alot of silver/white paint on the truck.  The person who did this left without notifying anyone.

Video footage shows what looks like a 4-door Ford Focus next to the truck at the same time and is the same color.  This vehicle would obviously have some damage to it and possibly black paint.  If anyone has any information, please email us at wearetheschmidts@earthlink.net

Thanks so much.
« : December 06, 2008, 05:58:14 PM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : December 06, 2008, 06:01:48 PM »

Have they checked the video footage at the register around that time - I am assuming the person might have come in the store - If you can get a still shot from the surveillance camera, would be glad to post it on my forum if you e-mail it to me.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: