Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:14:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Former Artic Cat Dealer Allen C. Reynolds Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Artic Cat Dealer Allen C. Reynolds Passes Away  ( 4104 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 02, 2008, 09:02:23 AM »

ALLEN C. REYNOLDS

WESTFORD - Allen C. Reynolds, 84, of Westford passed away peacefully at 11:55 p.m., on Saturday, Nov. 29, 2008. He was born in Milton on Dec. 4, 1923, the son of Morton and Gladys (Guyette) Reynolds. On Jan. 10, 1952, he was married in Shelburne, Vt., to Doris Irish of South Burlington. Allen was a caring and thoughtful husband to his wife Doris for nearly 57 years; a devoted father to his two sons Allen and James; and an outstanding grandfather to Emily and Rebecca, Dennis, Courtney and Meghan, Amanda and Brian Reynolds. Many will remember Allen as an avid outdoorsman and sportsman which included deer and duck hunting, water skiing, boating, snowmobiling and of course, walleye fishing in the Spring. Others will remember him as a farmer or perhaps as the Arctic Cat snowmobile dealer but all will remember him as being fair, sincere, honest and always willing to lend a hand. We the immediate family of Allen Reynolds, wish to take this moment to extend our utmost appreciation and thanks to all those who helped and supported us through this trying time. Also a very special thank you to the extremely thoughtful and caring nursing staff on Shepardson 4. Again, thank you. Funeral services will be private. Burial will be at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to the Vermont Respite House, 99 Allen Brook Road, Williston, VT 05495. Arrangements are in the Care of the Ready Funeral & Cremation Service, South Chapel, 261 Shelburne Road, Burlington. To send online condolences, please visit www.readyfuneral.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: