Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:51:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  WHAT LADIES DO ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN NORTH FAIRFAX
« previous next »
: [1]
: WHAT LADIES DO ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON IN NORTH FAIRFAX  ( 2158 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 28, 2005, 06:19:52 AM »

Hi all,

Shirley Langlois sent me the following note and some photos which I am more than happy to put up for her:

"Hi Henry,
I thought I would share with you how some of us ladies from Fairfax spend our Sunday afternoons.

Lynn Benoit riding her horse Ransom,

Dawn Superneau riding her horse Cutie,

Sue Tice riding her horse Jet,

and Shirley Langlois riding her horse Santana, spent this past Sunday June 26 with our horses, at a gymkhana, ( western
 games on horseback), at Northwestern Riding & Driving Club in No. Fairfax near the reservoir. I am the Chairman/Manager
of these shows, and ride my mustang Santana in them also. We hold six shows a season. We have had two so far, and
the other four are July 9, August 7, August 20, and September 10. They are open to the public, and it doesn't cost anything
to come and watch. There are restrooms, and a concessions stand on the grounds. We have riders as young as ten, on
up to grandparents like myself. We offer friendly competition, and everyone has a good time. I guess we have a different
idea on how to exercise.

Adios
Shirley Langlois
PS If anyone would like more information please contact me at mariah1@pshift.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: