Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:50:17 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Maryann Zeno's Sister Lucille (Pigeon) Mills Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Maryann Zeno's Sister Lucille (Pigeon) Mills Passes Away  ( 1922 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 24, 2005, 07:33:17 AM »

Maryann Zeno’s sister passes away in St. Albans.  This is also Don Pigeon's aunt, his father’s sister:

LUCILLE (Pigeon) MILLS, R.N.

ST. ALBANS  Lucille P. Mills, R.N., 82, died June 20, 2005, at her home. She was born in Ste. Anne, Quebec, Canada, Nov. 26, 1922, the daughter of the late Dorile and Eva (Beauregard) Pigeon. She was the widow of Willard H. Mills, who died March 8, 2000. Lucy was a graduate of Bellows Free Academy in St. Albans, and the Mary Fletcher School of Nursing in Burlington. Survivors include her son, Thomas O. Mills (Julie) of Silver Spring, Md.; her daughter, Deborah M. McKim (Gerry) of Land O' Lakes, Fla.; two sisters, Maryann P. Zeno of Fairfax, and Theresa P. Reynolds of Essex; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. A graveside service will be held Saturday, Aug. 13, at 3 p.m. at the family lot in Greenwood Cemetery, St. Albans. Condolences and memories may be sent to the family through www.healdfuneralhome.com. Arrangements are by the Heald Funeral Home, 87 S. Main St., St. Albans.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: