Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:41:07 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Brother of Delmar King & Beryle Tabor Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Brother of Delmar King & Beryle Tabor Passes Away  ( 2143 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 11, 2005, 07:04:23 PM »

MALCOLM WAYNE KING SOUTH HERO — Malcolm Wayne King, 77, died Thursday, June 9, 2005, at this home in South Hero. Malcolm was born in Fletcher, Dec. 1, 1927, the son of Charlotte Cox and Fred E. King. He attended Milton High School and served in the Navy during World War II. He was married to Frankie Jackson in 1953. He was a lifelong carpenter and woodsman. He is survived by his ex-wife, Frankie King; and his children, Lorna Fortune and her husband, Bill, of Jonesville, Scott King and his wife, Jan, of Texas, and Naomi Tracy and her husband, Hobart, of South Hero; his sister, Audrey Towne and her husband, Don, of Milton; his brothers, Delmar and his wife, Madeline, of Cambridge, Wendell of Milton, Doug and his wife, Norma, of East Berkshire, and Bernard and Joan of Maryland; several nieces and nephews; and many good friends. He was predeceased by his sisters, Beryle Tabor and Dot Wagner; and his brothers, Foster, Neil and Harlan King. Special thanks to Dr. Chip and family for all their help. A memorial service will be held Wednesday, June 15, at 4:30 p.m. in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton, where all are invited to share memories. Friends may gather and reminisce on Wednesday from 3 p.m. until the time of the service. In lieu of flowers, friends may donate to the American Cancer Society, 30 Speen St., Framingham, Mass. 01701, or to a charity of one's choice.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: