Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:50:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Unique Craft On Display On Route 128 South Of Westford
« previous next »
: [1]
: Unique Craft On Display On Route 128 South Of Westford  ( 3930 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 13, 2008, 08:13:56 AM »

Hi All,

Didn't have my camera with me, but had to take a second glance when I went by The Don Pouliot Farm (Old Archie Rice Farm) just outside of Westford.  There are three fireplaces that one would probably use in the backyard for barbecues or just sitting near a fire on a summer evening.  I remember one being made of stone and another with bricks and can't remember what the other one was.  Also a nice stonewall made with flat stones.

Saw Jessica up at Rick's Pharmacy the other day and asked her who was the talented individual and she told me that it was Don and a hired man.  I'll just have to make sure I bring my camera with me, next time I'm out that way.  Always enjoy looking at these Unique Talents.  Will also try to find out a little more about how Don gets these flat stones and how he decided to start building these things and lastly how he delivers them as they definitely are mighty hefty.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: