Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:52:14 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Great Holiday Weekend, But????
« previous next »
: [1]
: Great Holiday Weekend, But????  ( 1519 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 05, 2008, 08:25:13 AM »

Well, we certainly have had a great holiday weekend, however, according to Sharon Meyer on Channel 3 Weather, you might want to mow your lawn today, unless you want to wait a while.  Looks like we will be getting rain almost every day next week and the temperature may get up into the very high 80s.

My daughter's class of 1988 is celebrating its 20th Class Reunion - I hear they are making a lot of plans and hopefully many will be able to attend.  We actually did not have a class reunion until our 20th and I think that was probably the most special as it was a time to get together with many of our classmates we had not seen since graduation.

Anyhow, once the grass dries out, I will be out riding in the sunshine on my John Deere.  Have a great weekend.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: