Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:05:04 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Westford Wingnuts Participate In American Cancer Relay For Life
« previous next »
: [1]
: Westford Wingnuts Participate In American Cancer Relay For Life  ( 4066 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 20, 2008, 07:37:44 AM »

It is hard to believe but more than 1.3 million new cancer cases are expected to be diagnosed in the United States this year. These are staggering statistics, but there is hope.

The Westford Wingnuts will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life at the Champlain Valley Exposition in Essex Junction, Vermont on June 20th. Our team is made up of a few friends and neighbors from Westford, VT. This will be the fifth year that our team has participated. Our goal is to raise as much money as possible in the fight against cancer. From sunset to sun up the next morning at least one member of our team will be walking to support cancer survivors, bring awareness to the disease and to raise money for cancer research.

If you have never participated or seen the Relay for Life, we highly recommend taking an hour or so to drop by and check things out. It is truly a moving experience.

To donate simply click on the link below. If you are uncomfortable donating on line you can send checks payable to the "American Cancer Society" to:

Bob Thompson
27 Deer Run Lane
Westford, VT 05494

We hope you can find it in you hearts to donate toward this cause. Even a few dollars can make a huge impact. Thank you for your support!

The Westford Wingnuts

Click below to visit my personal page.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeNewEnglandDivision?px=5832854&pg=personal&fr_id=7632&et=XNHIZrKl7Igz9HLX9oJ31g..&s_tafId=114002

Click below to view the team page for Westford Wingnuts

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: