Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:53:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Franklin County Republican Party Events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Franklin County Republican Party Events  ( 2739 )
petefitz
: 96

« : April 01, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »

The Fairfax Republican Committee will be caucusing at Peter Fitzgerald's home at 139 Brick Church Rd. in North Fairfax on April 15 at 7pm.  The meeting will be warned in the Messenger.  At this meeting we will choose delegates to the state convention in Montpelier on May 17th. 

Other Franklin County events are outlined in the following email from Linda Kirker, Republican County chair. 

Franklin County Republicans Update

March 19, 2008

Hi  Republican Friend,

At your town committee meeting, on or about April 15th, you will be electing delegates and alternates to the State Committee meeting to be held on May 17th in Montpelier. At that meeting, delegates and alternates will be elected to attend the Republican National Convention in September.

I am a candidate for election to the National Convention and would appreciate your vote should you attend the State Convention.

Please attend your town committee meeting. You should be hearing from your Town Chair or secretary as to the date, time and place of the meeting.

** The County Republican Committee is holding a Calcutta fundraiser dinner on April 12th at the Elks Club in St. Albans. We would appreciate your help in selling tickets. The grand prize is $3000.00 . Each ticket includes 2 prime rib/chicken dinners and one entry into the Calcutta. Ticket price is $120.00. Proceeds will help our candidates for election in the fall.  Call Carl Rosenquist at 527-7220 for tickets.

Franklin County Republicans will have a float in the Maple Festival Parade once again this year. We would love to have your committee members and any young republicans walk along with the float. There is a new Vermont Young Republicans group for those age 40 and under. First event is a VT Monsters baseball game on June 28th.  More on that later.

Tentative date for our Golf Tournament fundraiser is June 20th.

We are lining up candidates for the House and Senate. We need names of potential candidates for St. Albans City for Jim Fitzgerald's seat.

THE NEXT COUNTY MEETING IS APRIL 4TH , 7 P.M. AT THE ABBEY RESTAURANT.  Please join us.

We need to get our Republican TEAM together and involved.. Thanks for your help.

Linda Kirker, Chair

527-7220

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: