Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:44:49 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Henry
« previous next »
: [1]
: Henry  ( 8587 )
Barbara
: 270

« : March 01, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

I don't have a photo but am hoping Chris Santee will post one of his of the presentation at Town Meeting today.  A joint resolution in honor of Henry Raymond was read by Gary Gilbert on behalf of our state Senators and Representatives.  It is a well deserved recognition of the community service Henry provides with this website and through other computer services he provides to the communities he is a part of.  I know Henry won't be the one to publicize this particular moment of today's gathering but wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to congratulate him and thank him.   As the resolution stated, it is every town's wish that they have a Henry Raymond, we are the richer for the fact that we do!
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #1 : March 02, 2008, 08:02:52 AM »

I totaly agree.

Most people listen to the radio and watch the news to see what is happening. Before I leave work I check on Henry's site to see if I need to respond to a call.

Thanks for all that you do and for what you allow use as a town to do thru this forum.
Suzy
: 429

« #2 : March 02, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »

I completely agree!  It's a Sunday morning here in Wyoming, and the first website I went to...(even before Youtube) was this one.  Who else is going to give me updates on a Sunday morning?  I might wander over to the Burlington Free Press website, and maybe even WCAX, but I'm here first!  I owe Henry a big THANK YOU for all he does for me personally, but also for his love for our small town!  We are lucky to have you in our lives, Henry!  Congratulations on being honored!  You deserve it!
Mummy
: 280

« #3 : March 02, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »

I really enjoy the news clips from local FOX News, Burlington Press and Messenger News paper.  We can always count on Henry to keep Fairfax informed on local topics with his handy computer skills of copy, cut and paste!  Hey Thanks again.
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #4 : March 02, 2008, 11:37:36 AM »

Video coming online asap.
I'll be posting a link here.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Chris Santee

« #5 : March 02, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

Uncle Mike has it covered on his site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7krm0/

Thanks, Mike
and of course, thanks, Henry.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Sue W.
: 167

« #6 : March 02, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »

I agree.  This is a wonderful site and Fairfax is very lucky to have Henry!  Congratulations, and Thank you, Henry!

Sue W.
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #7 : March 02, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »

A big thanks here from Central Vermont.  Its alway nice to see what happening in my hometown! And I agree with Chief Potter, this is also one of the first sites I visit in the morning!

Brian Farris

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
treebeard34
: 103

« #8 : March 03, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

Congratulations Henry, you are the first stop every day on my computer, its hard being  far from home and it is very nice to be able to keep up with the goings on. i was very busy with a sick little one all weekend and did not get a chance to check in, and I have been jonesing for my daily fairfax fix. keep up the great work

Mark Teague
gpdvt
: 56

« #9 : March 03, 2008, 05:12:11 PM »

As a new comer to Fairfax I have found Henry's in depth work on this site very informative and interesting. Have been checking it out since we first found the house of our dreams up here. Add me to list that checks it out on a regular basis! Kudos to Henry!!
Chris Santee

« #10 : March 08, 2008, 04:18:30 PM »

I am hoping to have the video up
for all of you to enjoy on Monday eve.
Henry and Maryann have seen it.

My tech knowledge is limited and with something
as important as this, I need some assistance.
(some of my videos have disappeared).

Jamie Parent has offered to help me on Monday.
Thanks to all for your patience.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
mirjo
: 785

« #11 : March 10, 2008, 12:27:14 AM »

Congratulations Henry! I told you a couple of years ago that you were doing a great thing for the town and every town needs a Henry Raymond! I'm just disappointed that I missed the presentation.

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
Mojovt
: 77

« #12 : March 15, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »

Congrats Henry.

You and your family have always been a great help to me throughout all the years I have known you.

Thank you,

Scott

Scott Day
: [1]  
« previous next »
: