Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:18:53 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Was There A Fire?? Accident?? On Buck Hollow Road?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Was There A Fire?? Accident?? On Buck Hollow Road?  ( 2461 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 01, 2008, 07:08:59 AM »

Woke up earlier this morning and heard some activity on the scanner - Sounded like the fire department, but didn't stay up to listen - went back to bed.  I did hear Buck Hollow Road mentioned, but not in connection with anything.

Henry Raymond
PotterFXFD
: 269

« #1 : March 01, 2008, 08:15:42 AM »

A van hit and broke a telephone pole at the intersection of BuckHollow and 104. Call came in about 3am we where on scene until 6:30. No one was hurt other than the telephone pole.
Julie & 6pt Dave
: 179

« #2 : March 03, 2008, 06:58:51 AM »

Two things that we noticed from this accident...
First, our DSL now interestingly seems to have gone back to normal and isn't as slow as dial-up used to be...did they do someing???
And....Is it common practice to place the license plate of the vehicle that hit a pole onto the replacement pole? We noticed a license plate up there on the new pole and was curious.
Julie
: [1]  
« previous next »
: