Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 03:36:44 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Jim Hallock, Jr Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Jim Hallock, Jr Passes Away  ( 2154 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 29, 2008, 08:13:00 AM »

JIM C. HALLOCK SR.

MILTON - Jim C. Hallock Sr, 70, of Milton died unexpectedly of natural causes on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2008. He was born in Monkton on Aug. 2, 1937, the son of the late Carl and Ellen (Flemings) Hallock. Jim served in the United States Army. He was employed and later retired from Gratton Trucking in Colchester, and in his early years was a farmer. Jim had several interests such as his love of gardening and sharing his famous tomatoes. Above everything he loved his family and friends. He is survived by his four children, Jim C. Hallock Jr. and his wife Jeanne of Fairfax, Todd Hallock and his wife Abby of Jericho, Bryan Menard and his companion Lori Bedard of Essex, Lisa Menard and her companion Brian DeGuise of Colchester; 12 stepchildren, Linda, Brenda, Susan, Allen, Lori, Danny, Joey, Jamy, Sharon, Deborah, Lori and Dawn; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren; three sisters, Marie Soutiere and her husband Bernard of Jericho, Lois Tahair of Burlington, Alberta Wedge and her husband Fred of North Carolina; one brother, Richard “Dick“ Hallock of North Carolina; and several nieces, nephews and cousins. Jim was predeceased by his daughter Shelly Raymond and two sisters, Earline Sheppard and Madeline Peake. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, March 1, at 7 p.m. in the LaVigne Funeral Home. Interment will be in St. Ann's Cemetery in Milton. Visiting hours will be Saturday, from 4-7 p.m. in the LaVigne Funeral Home, 132 Main St. Winooski.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: