Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:47:47 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Couple Of Local Guys In Business
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Couple Of Local Guys In Business  ( 2720 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 19, 2008, 07:51:13 AM »

Hi All,

Mary Kay needed some help to get some doors hung and trim done on her house so she can at least partially move in on March 1st, so she acquired the help of a couple of young men that some of you probably know:

John Simon and Brian Wiggins, shown above started helping her on Sunday

Above is their business card

If you don't remember the name, you may remember John Simon as the young man who did the great designs in the snow out near Georgia High Bridge and up on the Buck Hollow Road.  As for Brian Wiggins, I remember going down to some sort of talent show and hearing little Brian Wiggins playing the piano like someone far beyond his years.

If you want to check out some of John Simon's artistic abilities, click on the following link:

A couple of really nice young men and I will try to take some photos of their work later on.
« : February 19, 2008, 07:58:08 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 19, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »

Brian's wife sent me 3 photos of a recent job - These guys may be young, but looks like we shouldn't underestimate their abilities and skills:

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #2 : February 20, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »

Two of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!
Suzy
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #3 : February 20, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »

I guess I am old.  I can remember when Brian was a mouthy little kid riding on the school bus. :):) Oh, well things change for the better I guess.

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: