Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:55:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Jan 24th Is The Last Day For Petitions For Articles On Warning
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jan 24th Is The Last Day For Petitions For Articles On Warning  ( 2429 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 24, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »

Well, today is the last day for petitions to be turned in for articles for the warning.  As soon as the warning can be published, I will stay in touch with the town office and get it up here on my forum.  It should be an interesting year, especially with the big
"R"ecession
lurking in the background.

I don't think this is the year we should be looking for any frills.  It time for the "I want it now" generation to maybe hold off just a bit, even though interest rates are beginning to look enticing.

In regards to the open town office seats, I don't know who is running yet, but those petitions will have to be in by January 28th.  I did seek out Bob Horr's petition for the Selectboard and signed that.  I have known and worked with Bob for many years.  He has held seats on the school board as well as the selectboard.  In my dealings with him, I have always been impressed and he definitely will get my vote. 

As for others running, as soon as I can get that list, I will put that up also, but that will be after January 28th.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: