Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:41:10 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Westford News
| |-+  Current News
| | |-+  Lee & Joanne Kilburn's Grandson Dies In Auto Accident
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lee & Joanne Kilburn's Grandson Dies In Auto Accident  ( 4867 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 19, 2008, 08:42:22 AM »

BRANDON W. KILBURN

JERICHO — Brandon Wade Kilburn, 17, of Jericho died on Thursday, Jan. 17, 2008, as the result of an auto accident. He was born in Burlington on May 4, 1990, the son of Brian W. and Lori (West) Kilburn. Brandon was a senior at Mount Mansfield Union High School. He enjoyed all sports and was involved in Little League Baseball and played Junior Varsity Baseball at MMU. He also enjoyed football, golf, hunting and fishing, and was an avid Boston Red Sox and Jacksonville Jaguars fan. Brandon was a cancer survivor and enjoyed many years at Camp Ta-KumTa. Brandon is survived by his parents, Brian and Lori Kilburn of Jericho; two sisters, Erin Kilburn of Jericho and Kristen and husband Wesley Carpenter of Richmond; a brother, Nathan Holcomb and Dawn Crandall of Milton; his paternal grandparents, Lee and Joanne Kilburn of Westford; his maternal grandmother, Vera West of Richmond; his maternal grandfather Louis and wife Maggie West of Virginia; two nieces, Elizabeth Crandall and Calleigh Carpenter; two nephews, Aiden Carpenter , and Riley Carpenter who was also his godson; also several aunts, uncles and cousins. He also leaves his companion, his dog Paco. Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, January 22, at 11 a.m. in the Jericho Congregational Church on the green in Jericho Center. Burial will be in the spring in Jericho Center Cemetery. Those who wish may make contributions in his memory to Camp Ta-KumTa, Box 576, Waterbury, VT 05676. Visiting hours will be held on Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m. and on Sunday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. in the Ready Funeral & Cremation Service Mountainview Chapel, 68 Pinecrest Drive, Essex Junction. To send online condolences please visit www.readyfuneral.com.
« : January 23, 2008, 07:29:41 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: