Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:42:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mojo's Restaurant
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mojo's Restaurant  ( 5927 )
Mojovt
: 77

« : January 13, 2008, 09:20:13 PM »

Hi folks! Just wanted to let everyone know that a friend and I are opening a new restaurant in St. Albans. Its located at 133 North Main St. in the JCPenny shopping center next door to Sherwin Williams, right in the middle of town. We are opening this Tuesday, Jan 15th at 11am. Please check out our menu, and stop in for a bite to eat!!!

Schedule:
Monday -      Closed
Tuesday -     11am - 9pm
Wednesday - 11am - 9pm
Thursday -    11am - 9pm
Friday -         11am - 9pm
Saturday -     11am - 9pm   
Sunday -       11am - 9pm   
« : January 19, 2008, 11:15:27 PM Mojovt »

Scott Day
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : January 13, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »

Hi All,

Scott sent me his menu - I wish Scott and his friend lots of luck in his new venture.  Scott's Dad & Step Mom Dave and Kathy live up in Fletcher and his Mom Barb Day lives in Swanton.  This has been a long standing dream of Scott's so if you happen to be in St. Albans check Mojo's out:

« : January 19, 2008, 10:05:29 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
fletchtb
: 310

« #2 : January 14, 2008, 10:55:39 AM »

I already know what I will have on my first visit. Poutine and a Philly Cheese Steak! Can't wait to bring the family in for a meal.

Good luck to the team at mojos.
Mojovt

« #3 : January 15, 2008, 11:02:33 PM »

Our opening day was a success!!  Thanks to all who came in to support us today!!!

Scott Day
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #4 : January 16, 2008, 08:43:09 AM »

Scott,  If its ok with you, the next time I go to St. Albans will try to bring my camera with me and snap a few photos if it is ok with you and your friend??

Henry Raymond
Mojovt

« #5 : January 16, 2008, 11:02:07 PM »

That is fine with me, Henry. Its hit and miss if Pat will be there or not, but you can take some photos!

Scott Day
fletchtb
: 310

« #6 : January 20, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »

My family and I made the trek from Fletcher to Mojo's Restaurant on Saturday night for dinner. I would say it was just the kind of meal we were looking for.

We had an order of the Poutine, which I thought was very good. I don't spend enough time north of the border to consider myself an expert on poutine, but the poutine at Mojo's was exactly what I was expecting.

I had a Philly Cheese Steak that was truly excellent. The roll was nice an soft like it is supposed to be and the steak was coated in melted cheese. They serve their cheese steak with peppers and onions, which is how I like it. My wife had a gigantic piece of lasagna and my daughter had a basket of clam stips and fries which she enjoyed.

The service was very friendly. Overall, we enjoyed our meal. I think Mojo's is a great inexpensive place to bring the family for some comfort food.

We will go back!
Mojovt

« #7 : February 01, 2008, 07:50:51 PM »

Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit!  Please come to the kitchen and speak to me next time you are in. I try to get out to the dining room when I can to speak to our customers, and I love to hear feedback, both good and bad....not that there is ever any bad feedback...   (:

Scott Day
: [1]  
« previous next »
: