Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:44:02 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Update On Father Feltz - Former St. Luke's Pastor
« previous next »
: [1]
: Update On Father Feltz - Former St. Luke's Pastor  ( 2251 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 15, 2005, 11:52:07 AM »

Hi All,

The Vermont Catholic Tribune's February 11, 2005 Edition carried the following update on Father John G. Feltz, former pastor of St. Luke's.

Father John G. Feltz, pastor of St. Ann Church in Milton who is on a leave of absence from the Diocese of Burlington to serve as a chaplain with the Vermont National Guard, had been scheduled to be on duty in Kuwait. However, he is currently at Fort Campbell in Kentucky because doctors found a mark on his lungs during procedures leading up to treatment for kidney stones.

While awaiting the results of further tests, Father Feltz is helping the chaplain at the base hospital. Most of their work is with the staff of more than 800 on the base and in the hospital's intensive care unit. "I am also with a group of soldiers who have a variety of illnesses, either from the war zone or from training," he reported. "Some can do some work in their area of expertise; some can barely get around.”  Father Feltz spends some of his time counseling them.

Father Fellz hopes to get his medical situation resolved soon so he can either join his unit in Kuwait or be assigned to a post in the United Stales until his tour of duty is up.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: