Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:10:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Do You Know Who Owns This Dog????
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do You Know Who Owns This Dog????  ( 3095 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 12, 2005, 08:04:46 AM »

Hi All,

When I got back from Mass & The Stations last night I found a stray dog at the entrance to our handicap ramp in the back of the house.  Appeared to be friendly, but remained at my back door.  Contacted Kevin Campbell who came up and tried to catch it, but was unable to.  The dog slept on the ramp near the door all night and is still here this morning.  If you have seen or know who's dog this is, please let me know:

As you can see, when I went out to get my paper this morning, the dog did not appear happy to see me.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : February 12, 2005, 08:29:19 AM »

Hi All,

The dogs owners have been found - It belonged to some new neighbors of ours.

Henry Raymond
jmaddoggh

« #2 : February 12, 2005, 06:29:37 PM »

Dear Henry,
      Thanks again for looking out for our lost boy last night.  I believe he is getting a little confused between where we are now and having to spend his days alone at the new house.  We also took a close look at your picture of the poor boy and realize he may need some more exercise soon.  Maybe you could start taking pictures of dogs in the town and see how many people recognize our local four legged friends.  Take care and thanks again, Jim & Kathy Hogan.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: