Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:12:05 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  MUrray Hill 8-9933 Group Has Three St. Luke's Parishioners
« previous next »
: [1]
: MUrray Hill 8-9933 Group Has Three St. Luke's Parishioners  ( 2506 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 07, 2005, 07:38:19 PM »

Hi all,

Last Saturday night I scooted down to the St. Luke's "Mardi Gras Family Dance" and took a few pictures there also.  I have a terrible time taking pictures in the gym up at the school, so took a bunch of closeups so you could at least see who the people were.  It would have been nice to take the band as a group, but I tried that a few years ago and it didn't work out that well.  I will put the photos of the band up today and get the guests up tomorrow.

Dennis Lampher/Sound & Mixing Board

St. Luke's Parishioner Jeff Wills/ Lead Guitar and Rhythm

Dick Lees/ Bass Guitar /Harmonica

St. Luke's Parishioner - Tim Wills/Drums/Lead Vocals and backup

St. Luke's Parishioner - Duane Becker /Keyboards/Lead vocals and backup

Dave Goss-Lead Guitar & Rhythm /Lead Vocals and backup

MUrray HILL 8-9933  is a hobby band and Tim Wills tells me they enjoy playing for community events/fundraisers.  They sounded great and seemed to truly enjoy their hobby.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: