Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:39:03 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Welcomes A Child Of The 60s
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Welcomes A Child Of The 60s  ( 4569 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 05, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »

Mike Cain is shown above at the Route 104 Corridor Meeting several years ago expressing his opinion.

On December 5, 1960, Ernest Frank Cain, Gene Laney Gerstenberg Cain and little 9 year old Carl Cain welcomed a Baby Boy, Michael Richard Cain into their home.

Yup, today is Mike Cain's 47th birthday.  There are very few people, if any, that don't know Mike Cain who can be seen trudging up to the Post Office and around the village taking care of his daily tasks in a very well organized fashion.  Mike has carried on the task of his mother as President of The Fairfax Historical Society, He is active in The Fairfax Fire Department and as an employee of Bellows Free Academy here in Fairfax can be seen at most functions that occur.

Always willing to lend a helping hand to anybody and a true Fairfaxonian (If there is such a word??), Mike is truly one of our most valued Fairfax Citizens.

Happy 47th Birthday Mike

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : December 05, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »

Thanks.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
treebeard34
: 103

« #2 : December 05, 2007, 11:44:57 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE. Hope you have a great day, really appreciate your website. (along with Henry, and Chris) Makes me happy every day to check out whats going on at home.

Mark Teague
MikeF9

« #3 : December 05, 2007, 12:50:38 PM »

Thank you.

Suzy
: 429

« #4 : December 06, 2007, 07:55:18 AM »

I'm a little late chiming in, but I hope you had a Happy Birthday!!  I appreciate all you do for the town of Fairfax, and even for those of us who aren't there any more!  Hope your birthday was a great one! 
MikeF9

« #5 : December 06, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »

Thank you.

NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #6 : December 06, 2007, 10:24:57 AM »

Ahh yes Happy Birthday Mike!  I look forward to seeing your photos everyday.  (P.S. We won't talk about me remembering seeing you at school, when I was there 20+ years ago!!  Cause that just makes me old too I think??)

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: