Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:05:22 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Costco Gas Station In Winooski
« previous next »
: [1]
: Costco Gas Station In Winooski  ( 1982 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 23, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »

Hi All,

This ought to be interesting - Might make for a little gas war between Maplefields at Exit 16 and Costco - Wonder who will win.  Of course you will need a Costco Membership Card to buy gas at Costco - Wonder if they will be open 24 hours??

Check out the story as they don't have their permits in place yet.
[/b]

Henry Raymond
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : October 23, 2007, 11:15:51 AM »

Just another reason to enjoy being a Costco member. I know people who buy gas from Costco in other states and it is always a little bit less expensive than non-Costco stations.

As you mentioned, no permits are in place. Being that this is Vermont, I am sure this is far from being a done deal, but as a frequent Costco shopper, I hope both the gas station and the store expansion become reality.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: