Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:19:14 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Doug Corse died age 63, BFA Class of 1979
« previous next »
: [1]
: Doug Corse died age 63, BFA Class of 1979  ( 249 )
ssweet
: 301

« : February 22, 2024, 11:36:49 AM »

Douglas Francias “Doug” Corse, 63, passed away suddenly on February 19, 2024. Doug was born on July 30, 1960, son of the late Earl and Catherine (Provost) Corse. Doug was proud to have served his country as a member of the US Army. He married the former Susan Barkyoumb on May 23rd, 1987.

Doug worked at Husky Molding Injections for 25 years. Before working at Husky he worked at Yankee Corporation for 15 years. He was very dedicated to both jobs and was a very hard working man. Doug also served in the US Army for 3 years, and was stationed at Fort Benning Georgia for 2 years and then was stationed in Korea for 1 year before returning home. Doug also loved hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, family outings, and celebrating all the holidays. Doug also loved playing and coaching baseball and basketball. Everyone is going to miss Doug tremendously because of what a good person he was.

Doug is survived by his loving wife of 41 years Susan Corse, two daughters Kristy Corse, Kassie Corse and fiancé Alex Stevens, his brother Dennis Corse and wife Michelle, five sisters Patricia Corse, Barbara Tremblay and husband Robert, Marlene Corse and husband Michael Martell, Elaine Barkyoumb, Marcia Corse, many nieces, nephews and cousins and his best friends Dave Kurtz, Herman Kasier and Mike Ingalls.

Doug was also predeceased by his brother Homer Corse and his beloved dog Dakota.

Visiting hours will be held on Friday March 1, 2024 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. at A W Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday March 2, 2024 at 11:00 a.m.at St. Luke Church, Fairfax. Memorial donations in Doug’s memory may be made at woundedwarrierproject.org. Please visit awrfh.com to read Doug’s full obituary and share your memories.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: