Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:45:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Curtis Minor dies at age 54 Dec. 18, 2023 BFA Class of 1987
« previous next »
: [1]
: Curtis Minor dies at age 54 Dec. 18, 2023 BFA Class of 1987  ( 311 )
ssweet
: 302

« : December 22, 2023, 10:04:05 PM »

Curtis Charles Minor, 54 of Hyde Park, Vermont, passed away peacefully at Copley Hospital after fighting a hard fight with cancer on Monday December 18, 2023 surrounded by his loving family.

Born in Saint Albans on May 15, 1969 to Gail and Larry Minor. Curtis was the baby out of 4 children. He grew up in Fletcher, where he attended local schools. Curtis worked at Fonda's, Sticks & Stuff, Wolcott Auto & Riverview Garage in his prime. He was an avid outdoorsman. He enjoyed four wheeling, mudding, hunting & fishing.

Curtis was a loving husband, father, grandfather, son, brother, uncle and friend. His family will remember him as loving. He gave more love than most people will experience in a lifetime. He loved and laughed hard. He was a fighter and was rougher and tougher than most, but the love he raised all his children on was by far his greatest attribute. The ability to love that he instilled in us is greater than anyone can explain. It has leaked into every facet of our lives. Any acquaintance the family has met has felt that genuine love of life taught to us by him. Death is hard, but we hope yours was a beautiful one.

Curtis is survived by his loving wife Jenifer Minor, and his children Morgan (Brendan) Howrigan, Branden (Sara) Minor, Hillary (Matthew) Minor, Megan Douglass, Maddie & Hannah Lockamy, his mother Gail, sisters Amy & Julie, brother Larry, many nieces and nephews, and his beloved grandbabies.

Please join us celebrating his life on Saturday December 30, 2023 at 12pm at the Binghamville United Methodist Church in Fletcher.
« : December 22, 2023, 10:07:23 PM ssweet »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: