Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:31:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jean Gregoire died Aug. 10, 2023 at age 83
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jean Gregoire died Aug. 10, 2023 at age 83  ( 472 )
ssweet
: 302

« : August 17, 2023, 08:01:32 PM »

Jean Carol Gregoire

Jean Carol Gregoire (Quagliaroli) passed away on August 10, 2023 in St. Albans, VT. Born on July 15, 1940 in Hartford, CT. Jean grew up in Windsor Locks, CT with her parents and four older sisters.

She met the love of her life, Bernard Gregoire, while he was renting an apt from her Aunt next door. The two love birds married in 1961 and began a family shortly after. In 1965, with two sons born and another child on the way, the family moved to St. Albans, VT so Bernie could begin his career at IBM. Preparing for a larger family, they began construction on a house in Fairfax, VT in 1967 and moved in the following year just before their last two children were born. Now a family of seven, they became regular attendees of St. Luke's Catholic Parish.

Jean was a devoted housewife and mother and always there for her family.  She enjoyed her flower gardens, especially roses and African violets and making granny squares. Jean was always grateful for the good friendships she made in the town and socializing with the neighbors. The door was always open for friends and family to visit. As often as she could, she traveled to CT to see her family.

Jean was predeceased by her husband Bernard Gregoire, Sr, her parents - Joe and Jessie Quagliaroli, Gerard and Alice Gregoire (Bernie’s parents), two sisters Joan and Jeanette, five brother in laws, three nephews and one niece.  She is survived by two sisters, Joyce and Janice (twin).  Jean leaves behind her five children - Bernard, Jr., David (Tammi), Patty, Mark, and Linda; and 11 grandchildren - Stephen, Joseph, Rebecca, Danielle, Matthew, Abigail, Justin, Luc, Naomi, Brenden and Nicole and 5 great grandchildren - Vylet, Francesca, Vincent, Jasher, Theodore and another on the way.

A visitation will be held on Friday, August 18, 2023 6pm-8pm in the Minor Funeral Home and Cremation Center, Milton. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held in St. Luke's Church, Fairfax on Saturday August 19 at 11am. Burial to follow in St. Luke's Cemetery Fairfax.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: