Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:01:18 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Homer Corse dies on July 25, 2023- Class of 1965
« previous next »
: [1]
: Homer Corse dies on July 25, 2023- Class of 1965  ( 451 )
ssweet
: 302

« : July 27, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »

Homer Paul Corse, 75, was reunited on July 25, 2023 with his loving parents the late E. Rodney and Catherine (Provost) Corse. He was born on September 1, 1947 in Jeffersonville, Vermont, raised in Fletcher and was a graduate of BFA Fairfax.

Homer started on his 18th Birthday working for Union Carbide Eveready and retired after 40 plus years of employment. Homer was raised with a strong work ethic, and family values. Working the family vegetable garden and cutting firewood. When a teen in high school he took on the responsibility of the family farm and sugaring when his father was ill. A country boy with a love of the outdoors Homer would bring his siblings, son and granddaughter berry picking, hunting and fishing making many memories that we all cherish.

Homer is survived by his son Bryan Corse, granddaughter Breanne Corse and her mother Michelle Ryan, his siblings and their spouses Pat Corse, Elaine Barkyoumb, Barb and Robert Tremblay, Marlene Corse and Mike Martel, Doug and Sue Corse, Dennis and Michelle Corse, Marcia Corse and many nieces, nephews and cousins.

Visiting hours will be held on Tuesday August 1, 2023 at A W Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel from 10:00 am until the hour of the memorial service at 11:00 am where military honors will be accorded and Reverend Elizabeth Griffin officiating the memorial service. A celebration of life will follow the service at the Fletcher Grange. Inurnment will be private and at the convenience of the family. Memorial contributions in Homer’s memory may be made to the Franklin County Humane Society, 30 Sunset Meadows, St Albans, Vt 05478. Please visit awrfh.com to share your memories and condolences.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: