Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:32:41 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Marvin Hunt former resident of Fairfax dies in S. Carolina on June 2, 2022
« previous next »
: [1]
: Marvin Hunt former resident of Fairfax dies in S. Carolina on June 2, 2022  ( 935 )
ssweet
: 293

« : June 02, 2022, 04:51:31 PM »

LEXINGTON—Marvin M. Hunt, 72, peacefully passed away on Thursday, June 2, 2022, surrounded by family at Lexington Medical Center. He was born on September 26, 1949, in Jeffersonville, Vermont, to the late Maitland “Bud” and Marjorie Bradley Hunt. 

Marvin enjoyed hunting, fishing, and loved reminiscing about his worn-out war stories with his Navy buddies from the USS Little Rock. 

He leaves behind his loving wife, Becky; a son Trevor Hunt of Lexington; daughters Christine Johnson of Hudson, Florida, and Jody Rembert and her husband Raymond of Lutz, Florida; grandchildren Chelsea Hunt and her fiancé Eric Colgan of Fletcher, Vermont, and Jacob, Alexandra, and Courtney Woods of Lutz, Florida; great-grandchildren Peyton & Liam Colgan of Fletcher, Vermont; a brother Murray Hunt of Jericho, Vermont; a sister Martha Prince-Stockwell and her husband Jason of Jericho, Vermont; and several nieces and nephews who all reside in Vermont.

In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his brother Malcolm Hunt.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Off-Road United at https://secure.qgiv.com/for/orufi/ in his honor. 

Thompson Funeral Home of Lexington is assisting the family with arrangements.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: