Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:40:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Community Potluck and other library events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Community Potluck and other library events  ( 2027 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : October 17, 2018, 03:45:02 PM »

You are welcome at the Fairfax Community Library. Please join us for these upcoming events. To register for any events, or for more information, call the library at 849-2420 or email Nicole at libraryprograms@fwsu.org

Thursday, October 18, 6:30-7:30pm: Family STEAM Night- Rocks and Minerals
Join us for this great family program, where each month parents and children visit stations with Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and/or Math (STEAM) activities. This month's theme is Rocks and Minerals. We will be investigating the properties of different rocks with hands-on experiments. Please register.

Saturday, October 20, 9-11am: Tech Help
Get help with individual tech questions. You can ask any technological question and/or bring in a device with which you need help. You will be ably assisted by our techie, Josiah. Call to reserve a half hour time slot, or drop in.

Saturday, October 20, 11:30-12:30pm: Fall Recipe Swap and Potluck
Bring in your favorite fall recipe, the one that makes your house smell so good, the one that always reminds you of crisp mornings and warm sweaters. We can make copies of recipes here at the library to share with others. And, if you are able, bring in a dish to share and we will host a potluck style meal at the library for lunch. (We kindly ask that you avoid nuts/nut products.) We also encourage bringing your own plate-ware for a no-waste meal.

Tuesday, October 23, 9:30-10:30am: Preschool Story Hour: Special Music with Caitlin
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for Story Hour.

Wednesday, October 24, 3-4pm: STEM Club:Flying Tumbler
Kids age 6+ will create a "Flying Tumbler", a gravity powered flying machine, with local inventor Ralph Lemnah. Must register.

Thursday, October 25, 3-4pm: Crafternoon: Pumpkin Decorating
Kids ages 6+ will decorate mini pumpkins, always a favorite craft. Space is limited. Please register early.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: