Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:19:24 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Vaughn Comeau bio for probate court
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vaughn Comeau bio for probate court  ( 2743 )
Gary Gilbert
: 77

« : August 03, 2018, 04:11:26 PM »

Vaughn's mom, Molly offered this information as Vaughn is running for a position that gets very little press coverage.  I have works with here in the Court Diversion Program for many years and know that if he is anything like her, he will do a good job.

Vaughn’s Bio
VAUGHN COMEAU, ATTORNEY AT LAW·SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2018
Thank you for your interest in my background and skills. I have been honored to have the opportunity to return to my home county (I grew up in Swanton) and to serve the Franklin County community over the past 6 years, including representing clients in over 200 probate matters. Now, I look forward to campaigning to earn your vote for Probate Judge in 2018.
I will add more to this page over the coming weeks and months. For now, I hope you find the following overview useful in learning more about my professional experience. Outside of work I have been married for almost 21 years to Sara. We have a 3 1/3 year old daughter, Amelia. When we’re not spending time together walking with our dog near our Berkshire home, cooking or visiting with family and friends, I love to hunt and garden (even if those two hobbies have taken a back seat in the last few busy years!). Please message me if you have any questions, or feel free call or visit my office in Enosburg Falls.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Vaughn Comeau, Private Legal Practice, Enosburg Falls, VT June 2012 - Present
McGuireWoods LLP, Baltimore, MD Associate: Real Estate and Land Use Practice Group September 2007 – June 2012 Summer Associate May – July 2006
United States District Court for the District of Maryland, Baltimore, MD Judicial Clerkship with Judge Marvin Joseph Garbis August 2006 – August 2007 Asper Fellowship with Judge Marvin Joseph Garbis January – May 2006
University of Maryland School of Law Clinical Law Office, Baltimore, MD General Clinic Practice May – August 2005
Intertek Testing Services (and predecessor companies) 1986 - 2003 Environmental, Minerals, Customs, and Industrial inspections, testing, consulting and management Based out of: Burlington, VT; St. Helens, England; Reno, NV; Tashkent, Uzbekistan; Miami, FL; Baltimore, MD Servicing those locations and: Russia, Georgia, Mali, Uganda, Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, Venezuela
EDUCATION
University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, MD Juris Doctor, cum laude, August 2004 - December 2006 Kenyon College, Gambier, OH Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Chemistry and International Studies, August 1991 - May 1994 Tver’ State University, Tver’, Russia Middlebury College American Collegiate Consortium, September 1992 – May 1993
AFFILIATIONS AND SKILLS Member, Vermont Bar Association; Member, Franklin Grand Isle Bar Association; Northwestern Medical Center Board of Incorporators; Member, American Bar Association; Member, Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA); Member, The District of Columbia Bar ; Member, American Chemical Society; Certified Community Mediator; Fluent in Russian
ADMITTED State of Vermont; State of Maryland; District of Columbia.; U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland; and Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals

: [1]  
« previous next »
: