Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:02:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  David Williams - BFA 1967 graduate dies
« previous next »
: [1]
: David Williams - BFA 1967 graduate dies  ( 1908 )
ssweet
: 301

« : July 22, 2018, 08:23:29 AM »

David Earl Williams

Georgia - David Earl Williams, 72, died unexpectedly at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington, on July 20, 2018.

David was born in Westford on June 20, 1946, the son of Francis and Doris (Preston) Williams.

He was a graduate of the BFA Fairfax Class of 1967 and served in the U.S. Army from 1967-1970 and in Vietnam from 1968-1969.

On July 30, 1967, he married Christine Lee Irish.

David loved nature, the outdoors, his cats, animals and working in the woods and cleaning up forest land. Most important to David was his family, whom he dearly loved.

In addition to his loving wife Christine, he is survived by his sons Winston Williams and his wife Jessica of St. Albans, and Danny Williams and his wife Maureen of Berkshire, by his grandchildren Kira, Luke, Leia, William, Bryan and Eric, his sisters Elizabeth "Betty" Martell and partner Jim Bryce of Fairfax, and Judy Beehner and husband Dick of Delta, Ohio, and by his brother Larry Williams and his wife Barb of Georgia. He is also survived by his sisters-in-law Judy Williams and Nina Williams and several nieces and nephews.

In addition to his parents, Francis and Doris, David was predeceased by his stepmother Iva Robertson Williams, and his brothers Robert and Roger Williams.

In keeping with David's wishes there will be no services at this time.

For those who wish, online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: