Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:02:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Escape Room, Spring Wreaths and other great events.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Escape Room, Spring Wreaths and other great events.  ( 1675 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : March 19, 2018, 08:24:32 AM »

To register for any programs at the Fairfax Community Library call 802-242-1047.

Tuesday, March 20, 9:30-10:30am: Story Hour: Farms and Tractors
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Tuesday, March 20, 6-8pm: Spring Wreath Making
Welcome spring by making a beautiful wreath for your home with elements like flowers, birds’ nests, grape vines and pussy willow. You can choose to make a table top or hanging wreath. Cost is $20 for materials. Must register.

Thursday, March 22, 3:15-4/4:45pm Chess Club continues for those registered.

Thursday, March 22, 5:30-7:30pm: Escape from Azkaban, an Escape Room Experience
This Harry Potter inspired Escape Room scenario will take a truly gifted set of witches and wizards to craft an escape before time runs out and the Dementors find you. Sign up for one of three sessions. 5:30pm, 6:15pm, or 7pm. Recommended for teens and adults. Must register.

Saturday, March 24, 9-11am: Tech Help
Get help with individual tech questions.  You can ask any technological question and/or bring in a device with which you need help. You will be ably assisted by our techie, Josiah. Call to reserve a half hour time slot, or drop in.

Saturday, March 24, 10am-12pm: Board Game Café
Enjoy some free coffee or tea and muffins while spending the morning playing board games with old and new friends. Check out some of the library’s collection of over 120 games, or bring a favorite from home to teach others.

Monday, March 26, 3-4pm: Lab Girls
This club empowers young women to explore science and technology through hands-on experiments and activities. For grades 4-8. This month we will learn about circuits create e-textiles. These wearable items light up using mini LEDs.  Must register. 

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: