Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:30:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax News On Stands
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax News On Stands  ( 2253 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 04, 2007, 08:00:57 AM »

The Fairfax News for the Month of October is out.  There is a front page article titled, "BFA Fairfax Moves To Full Time Security" along with an announcement of one couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and another their 46th.  Julie Filiberti also has an article on Pedestrian Safety. 

There are a number of activities that will take place during the month of October that are listed also.  In fact there are so many that between Mike Cain, Chris Santee and I, a number are still missing.  Mike Cain's Blog this morning tried to straighten out a few.  I guess it is just a very, very busy month.

I tried to put up a Community Calendar a while back, but that never worked out, however I do put up anything sent to me in my upcoming events, although it is not well organized.

Henry Raymond
fletchtb
: 310

« #1 : October 04, 2007, 11:22:53 AM »

Have you ever played with Google Calendar? It is pretty easy to use and an Events Calendar could be shared easily with other that use Google Calendar.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : October 04, 2007, 01:05:40 PM »

Hi Todd,
I haven't, but my big objective of course is to have people actually input their own events.  People are more and more doing that on my forum which is a big help to me.  I will look into it Todd as things quiet down a bit and see what I can do with it, or convince others to do with it.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: