Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:58:10 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  House of Pizza!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: House of Pizza!!!  ( 4381 )
Timshop
: 18

« : November 16, 2017, 03:22:32 PM »

Hello Fairfax,

The F.H.O.P is under new management!!! Zack and his Wife Lisha. We at the shop realize in the past there has been abuse of the quality of food being sent out, lack of training, or maybe certain ones not caring!!! This is no more happening here at the SHOP!!!.  Sunday the 19th from 12:00 noon to 2:00 we are giving one FREE slice!!! we will offer Cheese, pepperoni or our house special. We at the SHOP want anyone that has had a bad experience or whomever hasn't tried us yet to stop by and try our pizza. Tim has brought this 35 year old greek style to Fairfax because its the best around!!! Now we will honor Tim's product and make it the way he wanted. Also we are doing a great special, every SUNDAY we will be offering a buy one medium at regular price and receive the second one of equal value or less for HALF OFF!!!!. Zack will be creating specials every week, So call and find out what they are. :)
Barbara
: 270

« #1 : November 19, 2017, 12:41:16 PM »

I want to make sure others take advantage of this opportunity to taste their pizza. I am enjoying a slice of the House and it is delicious. Lightly sauced, generous amount of toppings all held to the perfect crust by a blanket of cheese. Most of the time I make my own but it is nice to know there is a local option for when I don't have the time or inclination to do the work myself.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: