Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:22:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  FFCC Annual Meeting Wednesday November 1
« previous next »
: [1]
: FFCC Annual Meeting Wednesday November 1  ( 3376 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : October 21, 2017, 06:26:25 PM »

The annual meeting for Friends of the Fairfax Community Center will be held Wednesday, November 1, at 7 PM at the United Church, on the corner of River and Fletcher roads in Fairfax. If you are interested in the progress of the Fairfax Community Center you are welcome to join us. Guests are welcome to stay for the entire meeting.

A dessert reception at 7 will be followed by a review of what we have accomplished over the past year.
At 7:30 our final meeting for the fiscal year 2016-2017  will begin  begin.   We will say good-by and thank you to  departing Board members and nominate and vote in   new Board members.  
PLEASE RSVP to Susannah Chamberlin at spn1945@gmail.com
so we have some idea how many people to expect.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: