Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:00:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Fairfax Rescue Open House. This Saturday July 15th 11am-2pm.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Rescue Open House. This Saturday July 15th 11am-2pm.  ( 4046 )
Tim
: 8

« : July 12, 2017, 04:19:51 PM »

Fairfax Rescue's First Annual Open House and Health Fair. July 15th from 11am-3pm. Come down and join us for a day full of fun. Some events will include Station and Ambulance tours, Equipment demonstrations, and Information on many different health topics. Fairfax Fire will be joining us too. Vermont State Police will be on site to answer any questions you may have and talk about safety. American Red Cross will be on site doing a blood drive.

We will also have live music! The Hubcats will be playing 12pm-2pm providing us with some great tunes.

There will also be a raffle with a lot of great prizes to win donated from some amazing local businesses!

Join us for the day to experience the behind the scenes of Fairfax Rescue!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: