Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:25:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Roy Tinker Dies At Age 80
« previous next »
: [1]
: Roy Tinker Dies At Age 80  ( 1964 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 14, 2017, 06:35:43 AM »

Milton – Roy C. Tinker, 80, died peacefully on Monday June 12, 2017 at his home surrounded by his loving family.

Roy was born on May 27, 1937 in Waterville, the son of Floyd and Iletta (Flood) Tinker.

On March 9, 1957 he married Wanda Cross.

Roy worked as a heavy equipment operator for many years for Bob Mathieu Construction, Flander’s Lumber and Excavating, and owned Roy’s Excavating.  He also drove for Mathieu’s Enterprises & Mountain Transit, worked for the Town of Milton, Milton Police and Milton Rescue.  He also worked on excavating the site for the Minor Funeral Home, while being built.

Roy was also a Boy Scout Leader when his sons were young.

In addition to Wanda, Roy is survived by his children Diane Barrows and her husband Randy, Randy Tinker and Tammy Remillard, and Rodney Tinker and his wife Crystal, all of Milton, his grandchildren, Crystal and Trevor, Trevor and Sarah, Shawn and Jessica, Kevin, Corey, Nathan, Meaghan and Brandon, Erin, Logan, Brandan, Damien and Evan, his great grandchildren Shaley, Katelyn, Jacob, Abby, Makayla, Avery, Kristofer, Michael and Jace, by a special son John Lafayette of Grand Isle, by his twin brother Royce Tinker and wife Christine, his brothers-in-law and sister-in-laws Shirley and Francis Parrott, Bubby Cross and John and Eleanor Cross and by several nieces, nephews and cousins.

He was predeceased by his daughter Darlene in 1994 and by his siblings and spouses Elaine, Floyd and Althea, Lois and Willard Fellows, Audrey and Sonny Labounty, and Iona and Bug Domingue, by his in laws Eleanor Cross, Harold Cross, Barbara Cross, Raymond and Eunice Cross and Betty Cross.

Special thanks to Dr. Eugene Moore and his wife Pat and Melinda and Betsey from the VNA for the Excellent care given to Roy during his illness.

Visiting hours will be held on Thursday June 15, 2017 from 2-4 and 7-9 pm in the Minor Funeral Home in Milton.

A Funeral Service will be held on Friday June 16, 2017 at 11am in the Minor Funeral Home with burial following in Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to a charity of your choice.

Online condolences may be made to www.minorfh.com
« : June 14, 2017, 06:44:23 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: