Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:18:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Beekeeping and other events
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beekeeping and other events  ( 1640 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : June 12, 2017, 07:25:18 AM »

Tuesday, June 13, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour: Picnics & Outdoor Play
For ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour. Bring a snack for a picnic outside. (If it’s raining, we’ll have snack and crafts inside. No nut products please.)

Wednesday, June 14, 3-4pm: LEGO Club Ages 6+ enjoy themed Lego play after school. Please register.

Thursday, June 15, 6-7pm: Introduction to Beekeeping
Join Michael Willard, president of the Vermont Beekeepers Association for this introductory course on keeping honey bees.  Michael will cover all the basics for how to start and maintain a colony of bees and answer any questions you have. 

Thursday, June 29, 6-7:30pm: Summer Reading Kick-off with Backpack Theater
This talented youth theater company presents two plays: Peter Pan and The Three Little Bears.  Held in the Multipurpose Room. All ages.
(Note the library will be closed this week, but Summer Reading registration materials will be available at the show.)

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: