Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:29:20 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Vermont French Heritage Festival Fundraiser
« previous next »
: [1]
: Vermont French Heritage Festival Fundraiser  ( 3456 )
rwing180
: 98

« : May 22, 2017, 06:18:51 PM »

This notice was forwarded to me by a fellow member of the Vermont French Canadian Gen. Society - a participant in the VT French Heritage Festival for the past several years: 
Thank you in advance for reading the note below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,
    We are asking for your support of the Vermont French Heritage Festival which is scheduled to take place on June 25th in Winooski in front to the historic Champlain Mill.
The plan is to have a free five hour intercontinental Franco music festival with exhibits of artists, traditional crafters, genealogy, trappers and traders, etc.  The museum, riverwalk and Winooski Farmer’s Market will also be open.  In order to do this we need to raise $4,000 in pledges by May 31st.
The Kickstarter fundraising effort can be reached at  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stevenorman/french-heritage-day-2017-june-25-juin-winooski-vt   

: [1]  
« previous next »
: