Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:38:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  KYLE'S HOME
« previous next »
: [1]
: KYLE'S HOME  ( 6485 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 21, 2004, 04:37:09 PM »

:lol: Hi All,

Just received this note from Kyle's Mom and thought you might like to know:

Hi Everyone!

Once again, many thanks for all of the prayers and support during this time for our family!  It is so greatly appreciated, and we are totally overwhelmed with all the kindness you all have shown during this time!  

Kyle came home right before lunch this morning.  He is doing super!  Still being heavily medicated, but he's able to walk around, play video games, and even eat by himself now.  This is huge because just yesterday we were still feeding him.  He is VERY happy to be home with everyone!  It's a long road to recovery from here, but in about 2 months he should be really doing much better, God willing.  

I will be in touch in more depths as soon as we get things on somewhat of a schedule and as soon as Vince and I get some more sleep.  I just wanted to keep you all posted!

God Bless!

Mary Beth

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : January 22, 2004, 08:15:44 AM »

Welcome Home Kyle !!!
Sorry about your Eagles.
You've always got the Patriots !

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net