Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 01:44:02 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Summer Reading Program Registration OPEN!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Summer Reading Program Registration OPEN!  ( 2381 )
Library Assistant
: 52

« : May 20, 2016, 08:41:03 AM »

Come one, come all!

It's that time of year again--the registration for the 2016 Summer Reading Program is now open!

Click the link below to find our letter to you--dear parents, guardians, grandparents, aunts, uncles, supporters of readers--inviting you and your readers to sign up for the Summer Reading Program! This includes a coloring sheet, the sign-up form, and the complete schedule of Summer Reading 2016 Events!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JqVKwAPB7-rUGUqDYB7sVOJ95T3k7SgGEy6xtp1yLA0/edit?usp=sharing
Library Assistant
: 52

« #1 : May 20, 2016, 08:42:55 AM »

The Summer Reading Program information and registration is also available in the Library, if you'd prefer to fill it in in-person.

If you have any questions about the Summer Reading Program, please call us at (802) 849-2420, email us at fairfaxlibrarian@gmail.com, or send us a message on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: